Tuesday . . .

16 Mar

Hello All,

I still don’t have test results yet. So, maybe tomorrow.

Tomorrow was supposed to be my pre-op appointment with my reconstructive surgeon. But, she had to postpone until Thursday. Also, I do not plan on having surgery on the 29th as was scheduled. We are still having the “pre-op” appointment to discuss the surgery and rescheduling it.

I spoke with my surgeon’s nurse yesterday about some of my concerns about having surgery so soon – one being that I had strep throat a week ago. I am not keen on having surgery so close to the strep throat. The nurse agreed.

So, I will know more about my surgery on Thursday.

Please keep me in your prayers.

Love,

Lisa

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: