I would like you to meet “Nick” . . . my stalker . . .
Some time back I wrote a blog post that was critical of the Susan G. Komen Foundation (I have written many that are critical of SGK, where their money doesn’t go, etc.). But, one in particular has especially agitated a Komen supporter (or perhaps, he works for Komen . . . I would not be surprised actually, since it is a fact that Komen employs people to cull the internet to seek out people like me who dare to question their – SGK’s – tactics and dare to question where all the money goes).
Here is the post that this person has found to be so offensive (my truthful account of how I was treated by SGK):
And here is the “comment” Nick left for me (which you can also see if you go to the actual post above, click on the comments link and scroll down to about the 52nd or 53rd comment and this is what you will find):
cancerfree2bApril 30, 2012 at 10:30 PM
nickqwellsMay 1, 2012 at 7:48 AM
- Komen by the Numbers: 2010 And Still No Answers (cancerculturenow.blogspot.com)
- More on Julie of Komen . . . (cancerfree2b.com)
- How the Susan G. Komen Foundation Lost Its Way [Disgrace For The Cure] (jezebel.com)
- Susan G. Komen Foundation Illustrates Hypocriscy At Its Finest (geekmadel.com)
- Susan G. Komen Foundation Backs Down On Cutting Off Planned Parenthood (brandtstandard.com)